Cyber Advisors is located in Maple Grove, MN, is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer. CA is a steadily growing IT managed services provider (MSP) business that specializes in a very high-quality, customer-focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining our customer's IT environment. We have invested a tremendous amount of time to develop our technology, processes, and support platform. We are now adding to our team of outstanding individuals to help in our growth. Come grow with us!Apply
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a Systems Engineer to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience and skills
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Employer paid Health and Dental Insurance for CAI employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and PTO
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Cyber culture is like no other. First and foremost, we believe in taking care of our employees and their families. Whether we are gathering for a fun summer family picnic, or hosting sales –vs- engineering paintball war, we play just as hard as we work. We believe good things come to those who sweat.
Examples of Work Performed:
- This is a full-time position -Hybrid. Working hours are Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
- This role will:
- Provide primarily remote and on-site support to our clients.
- Proactively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the customer’s specific business environment.
- Perform major technology platform migrations (Exchange, Active Directory, and others)
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a broad and diverse population and environment.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices, and adopt new methods and best practices. Also focused on continuous self-improvement.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s).
- Strong technical documentation skills, ability to clearly record key information within ticketing and knowledge base systems.
- Appreciation of internal customer business, goals and objectives, strategies, and needs.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, aggressive targets, and deadlines.
- Demonstrate understanding of priorities and effective work procedures, self-manage work time, and prioritize multiple tasks and problems.
- Passion for great customer service.
- Long-standing curiosity and love of technology.
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
- High-quality, detail-oriented approach to work.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Interest in building a long-term career position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or commensurate work experience Preferred
- A+, Network+, or similar IT certification or working toward it
- 5+ years IT experience
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Broad knowledge of Windows Desktop OS & MS Office Suites
- Experience with network security, anti-virus, and firewalls.