Sr Account Executive
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a Sr Account Executive Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching day one!
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Cultivate new and maintain existing customer relationships as it pertains to their technology solutions.
- Sell to customers designated as mid-market to enterprise.
- Soft vertical market alignment with an unrestricted, yet focused geography.
- Develop relationships with the C- suite with the ability to hold the highest level of relationship in accounts.
- Translate customers’ information technology needs into solutions from a high-level consultative approach.
- Create customer technology roadmaps, security strategies, executive proposals, and quotes.
- Conduct sales presentations and leverage sales enablement tools.
- Develop a personal knowledge of the industry/market segment.
- Work as a team with engineers and solution architects to develop client solutions.
- Maintain accurate pipeline data and updates in the CRM system.
- Focus on driving a measured amount of new business opportunities.
- Adopt Cyber Advisors culture (Growth, Integrity, Fun/Passion, and Talent)
- Bi-weekly and monthly meetings with sales management and the sales team
- With sales leadership and marketing, develop strategies for new business generation.
- Attend events and trade shows.
- Provide and host customer entertainment and professional sales development activities.
- Collaborate with partners and vendors of Cyber Advisors.
- Create strategic relationships with inside sales support.
- A leadership mentality
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Strong entrepreneurial mind and spirit
- Excellent verbal and other communication skills
- Captivating presentation skills
- A relentless drive for winning and achieving goals.
- Discipline to accomplish sales results independently.
- High-level knowledge of these items:
- IT and Cyber Security Managed Services
- Datacenter infrastructure (Servers, storage, networking, data protection)
- IT Security products
- Private, Hybrid, and public cloud solutions
- Microsoft, VMware, and Dell EMC knowledge
- Proven history of performance and achievements.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a broad and diverse population and environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices, and adopt new methods and best practices.
- Focus on continuous self-improvement and practice self-awareness.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s).
- Strong technical documentation skills, ability to clearly record key information within ticketing and knowledge base systems.
- Appreciation of internal customer business, goals and objectives, strategies, and needs.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, aggressive targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrate understanding of priorities and effective work procedures, self-manage work time and prioritize multiple tasks and problems.
EDUCATION + CERTIFICATIONS:
- The successful candidate will hold:
- Proven sales experience – 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Minimum technical degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Candidate will have experience in selling datacenter, cloud, security, and managed service solutions.