Service Desk Manager
Cyber Advisors Inc. is seeking a qualified Service Desk Manager to lead a staff of Service Desk specialists based in Maple Grove, MN. The Service Desk is responsible for delivering remote IT support and performing systems and application troubleshooting servicing customers ranging from small to large businesses. The Service Desk Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the service desk to meet contracted SLA and performance metrics/requirements. The Service Desk Manager will also be responsible for identifying, implementing, and tracking service deck improvements to automate incoming requests and proactive and preventive end-user support.Apply Now
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a Service Desk Administrator to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk Service Level Agreements to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues, in accordance with existing contracts and procedures.
- Monitor service desk performance using metrics that encompass the average speed of answer, first-call resolution, customer satisfaction, volume of transactions, and backlog.
- Analyzes performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, tracks and analyzes trends in Service Desk requests and generates statistical reports to identify problem areas.
- Maintain High customer satisfaction levels.
- Provides direct personnel management and career development.
- Monitors and prioritizes day-to-day tasks, ad hoc service requests, and project-oriented tasks.
- Provides high level technical support to internal company’s personnel as well as escalation management.
- Coordinates and/or performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level.
- Assists with development, implementation, and maintenance of helpdesk/operations documentation and end user FAQ and knowledgebase guides.
- Supports the company’s strategies and departmental goals through accomplishing tasks as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years in a related IT function.
- 2+ years minimum managing staff.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Awareness of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Pursuing Excellence
- Making a Difference
- Leadership Presence
- Developing People
- Maintaining Focus and Accountability
- Strategic Initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities are required which include, close vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Office Environment or Remote Workspace. The noise level is moderate.