Senior Network Engineer
Cyber Advisors Inc, (CAI) located in Maple Grove, MN, is looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer. CAI is a steadily growing IT managed services provider (MSP) business that specializes in a very high-quality, customer-focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining our customer's IT environment. We have invested a tremendous amount of time to develop our technology, processes, and support platform. We are now adding to our team of outstanding individuals to help in our growth. Come grow with us!Apply
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a Senior Network Engineer to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience and skills
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Employer paid Health and Dental Insurance for CAI employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and PTO
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Cyber culture is like no other. First and foremost, we believe in taking care of our employees and their families. Whether we are blowing off steam on the company-owned boat club, gathering for a fun summer family picnic, or hosting sales –vs- engineering paintball war, we play just as hard as we work. We believe good things come to those who sweat.
Examples of Work Performed:
In this position you will be the trusted technology advisor for several of our key accounts. You will drive and execute the plan to best take care of the client utilizing our platform of best in class technology tools as well as utilizing the team of the service technicians on our service desk and NOC team.
Why do clients of all industries and size choose us as their technology service provider? We have invested a tremendous amount of time to develop our technology, processes, and support platform. We are continuously adding to our team of outstanding individuals to facilitate our growth. Clients love our team approach to serving their account using multiple layers of support.
- Provide primarily remote and on-site support to our clients.
- Proactively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer’s specific business environment.
- Perform major technology platform migrations
- Passion for great customer service.
- Curiosity and love of technology and the ways in which clients can use technology to better their company’s performance
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
- High quality, detail-oriented approach to work.
- Well developed organizational skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Interest in building a long term career position.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or commensurate work experience
- A+, Network+, or similar IT certification or working towards it
- 5+ years IT experience
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Broad knowledge of Windows Desktop OS & MS Office Suites
- Experience with network security, anti-virus, and firewalls