Cyber Advisors Inc, (CAI) located in Maple Grove, MN, is looking for an experienced NOC Engineer. CAI is a steadily growing IT managed services provider (MSP) business that specializes in a very high-quality, customer-focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining our customer's IT environment. We have invested a tremendous amount of time to develop our technology, processes, and support platform. We are now adding to our team of outstanding individuals to help in our growth. Come grow with us!Apply
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a NOC Engineer to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- The role is responsible to ensure server availability, infrastructure reliability, backup, patching and data protection in a timely and efficient manner and to monitor and maintain server infrastructure used to provide and perform services provided by Client.
- Recommend, document, implement, execute & measure support processes and tools.
- Ability to help our clients in the planning, migration and ongoing support of their existing email systems from on-premises Exchange systems to new Office 365 tenants
Experience of successfully working within a trouble ticketing system.
- Recent experience with techniques and procedures to identify, analyze & mitigate malware threats.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Understand and can update client Knowledge Base Articles.
- Software and hardware installation, configuration, integration & support.
- Identify issues and analyze trends and systemic issues for appropriate corrective action(s), displaying effective communication when something is identified.
- Understanding of MSP organizational structure and capability to work with cross-functional teams.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Three years related experience with helpdesk/desktop support in a professional environment
- Call center or client-facing experience
- Education: MCSA or two-year college degree in Information Technology; or equivalent experience
- Strong PC Operating System, hardware, and networking fundamentals
- Active Directory: managing user accounts, security groups, and permissions
- LAN Fundamentals: file servers, file and folder permissions, print servers
- ISP Flow/Outage Fundamentals
- Spam Filtering Fundamentals
- Data Backup and Restore Fundamentals
- Security: identifying and resolving malicious software issues