Managed Services Engineer
Cyber Advisors Inc, (CAI) located in Maple Grove, MN, is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer. CAI is a steadily growing IT managed services provider (MSP) business that specializes in a very high-quality, customer-focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining our customer's IT environment. We have invested a tremendous amount of time to develop our technology, processes, and support platform. We are now adding to our team of outstanding individuals to help in our growth. Come grow with us!Apply Now
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a Service Desk Administrator to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Provide primarily remote and on-site support to our clients
- Proactively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer’s specific business environment.
- Perform major technology platform migrations (Exchange, Active Directory, and others)
- Passion for great customer service
- Long standing curiosity and love of technology
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
- High quality, detail-oriented approach to work
- Well developed organizational skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- -Interest in building a long term career position.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or commensurate work experience
- A+, Network+, or similar IT certification
- 5+ years IT experience
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Broad knowledge of Windows Desktop OS & MS Office Suites
- Experience with network security, anti-virus, and firewalls.