IT Systems Consultant
Cyber Advisors is searching for a IT Systems Consultant. The qualified individual will provide tier one and two technical assistance to end users computer systems concerning the use of computer hardware, software, and installation.Apply Now
Cyber Advisors, has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it! We are looking to add a IT Systems Consultant. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms. We believe a healthy work-life balance is paramount to the success of our team.
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Examples of Work Performed
- Deliver onsite and remote support to multiple clients
- Proactively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the client’s specific business environment
- Maintain the whole client’s environment (Servers, Firewalls, Switches, Cloud Apps, Backups, and others)
- Participate in the design and implementation of new networks, including Windows servers, Firewalls, workstations, remote backup, and virtualization
- A Big Plus is experience as an IT Managed Services, in the field, Technical Consultant
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a broad and diverse population and environment.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices, and adopt new methods and best practices. Also focused on continuous self-improvement.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly and concisely present issues, alternatives, and recommendation(s).
- Strong technical documentation skills, ability to clearly record key information within ticketing and knowledge base systems.
- Appreciation of internal customer business, goals and objectives, strategies, and needs.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, aggressive targets, and deadlines.
- Demonstrate understanding of priorities and effective work procedures, self-manage work time, and prioritize multiple tasks and problems.
- Passion for great customer service.
- Long-standing curiosity and love of technology.
- High-quality, detail-oriented approach to work.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Interest in building a long-term career position.
- MUST have IT Technical Consulting experience with small to medium-sized businesses
- A Big Plus is experience as an IT Managed Services field Technical Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or commensurate work experience Preferred
- A+, Network+, or similar IT certification
- 5+ years IT experience
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Broad knowledge of Windows Desktop OS & MS Office Suites
- Experience with network security, anti-virus, and firewalls.